How to Apply
Follow the five simple steps to secure your Trusted Traveler card:
- Step 1: Download the appropriate Trusted Traveler application from the US Trusted Traveler Programs menu. Complete the form and save it to your computer or mobile device.
- Step 2: Send the completed form and supporting documents to us using e-mail or fax. The supporting documents are: passport, drivers license and permanent resident card if applicable. Our e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org. The fax number is: 1-877-770-7096.
- Step 3: Click on the blue payment button to complete the IVT service fee though PayPal.
- Step 4: On receipt of your application form and payment, your data and documents will be carefully reviewed and submitted to the US Customs and Border Protection Agency for background and law enforcement checks. It may take between 1 and 3 months to receive a decision on your eligibility as a Trusted Traveler.
- Step 5: IVT contact you with your completed Trusted Traveler profile so that you can check for status changes with your application. If your application is Conditionally Approved, you can set an appointment for an interview with the US Customs and Border Protection Agency.
All applicants regardless of age must submit an application.
Inaccurate or incomplete application forms are automatically denied access to the Trusted Traveler program!