Apply for Global Entry Renewal
Immigration Visa and Travel provide the following services to ensure your Trusted Traveler experience is fast and hassle free:
|► 5 simple steps to secure your Global Entry membership;
► Error checking service to avoid unnecessary delays;
► Printable application form – avoid online crashes;
► All questions answered within 24 hours;
► Automatic Renewal Notifications;
► Straightforward application form with no government jargon;
► Convenient – we deal with government fees and requirements on your behalf;
|► Dedicated application support – missing documentation notifications;
► Application status updates on request;
► Assistance with your conditional approval letter;
► Optional interview appointment scheduling;
► Useful interview tips;
► Your login details securely stored for future referrals;
► Large print form for the visually impaired;
We offer paid assistance with services offered by the government – you decide whether to use us or go to the government directly. You can apply directly with the government free of charge here but you still have to pay the program fees. It may take hours and if you make a mistake your application can be denied.
Global Entry Renewal Procedure
The Global Entry membership renewal process is the same as for first time applicants. Global Entry membership can be renewed 90 days preceding your Global Entry membership expiry date.
Global Entry membership is valid for 5 years. When your Global Entry expires you renew your membership by filling out an application form and attending another interview at a Global Entry enrollment center.
The United States is committed to safe and secure borders; over the last 5 years your status as a low risk traveler may have changed. Thus, background and security checks will be conducted from scratch by law enforcement agencies, Citizenship and Immigration agencies and Customs and Border Protection agencies.
If you are conditionally approved to the Global Entry program you must attend a compulsory interview at a Global Entry enrollment center; you have 30 days in which to schedule a Global Entry interview otherwise you will be automatically denied from the Global Entry program. You will not be eligible to reapply until 90 days after the denial has passed.
How to Apply?
Download the simplified application form for the Global Entry program and choose between the two service options described below.
- Step 1: Download the Global Entry application by clicking on the “Download Application” button above. Complete the form and save it.
- Step 2: Send the completed Global Entry form and supporting documents to us using e-mail or fax. The supporting documents are: passport, drivers license and permanent resident card if applicable. Our e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org. The fax number is: 1-877-770-7096
- Step 3: Click on the blue payment button to complete the IVT service fee though PayPal.
- Step 4: On receipt of your Global Entry application form and payment, your data and documents will be carefully reviewed and submitted to the US Customs and Border Protection Agency for background and law enforcement checks. It may take between 2 and 6 weeks to receive a decision on your eligibility as a Trusted Traveler. Once you receive a decision you must book and attend a compulsory interview in order to complete the process.
- Step 5: IVT contact you with your completed Trusted Traveler profile so that you can check for status changes with your application. If your application is Conditionally Approved, you can set an appointment for an interview with the US Customs and Border Protection Agency.
All applicants must apply for an individual Global Entry membership.
Inaccurate or incomplete Global Entry application forms are automatically denied access to the Global Entry program!
Global Entry Program Benefits
The benefits of becoming a Global Entry card holder are:
- No queuing for passport control checks
- No time consuming paper customs declaration form
- Expedited travel from the gate to the terminal exit
- Potential to use your Global Entry pass in other countries
- Global Entry pass can be used at many of the leading US airports
- No lengthy customs and immigration questions
- No minimum number of international trips to qualify for the Global Entry program
- NEXUS and SENTRI members can join the Global Entry pass at no additional cost
- Global Entry members can use the PreCheck lanes
Global Entry Program Requirements
Global Entry card is given to children and adults of all ages who are deemed low risk travelers and whose personal data has been subject to numerous checks by US border officials and law enforcement agencies. Global Entry is open to the following people:
- U.S. citizens
- US lawful permanent residents (green card holders)
- Mexican Nationals with a valid visa for the United States
- Dutch citizens who are members of the Dutch Privium program
- German citizens who are members of the German Automated and Biometrics-Supported Border Controls (ABG) program
- South Korean citizens who are members of the Smart Entry System (SES)
- selected Qatar citizens
- selected United Kingdom citizens who have applied for a UK ACPO background check and a promotional code
Canadian citizens and residents may enjoy Global Entry benefits through membership in the NEXUS program. Your permanent resident card must be machine readable in order for it to work at the Global Entry pass kiosk. You can renew your PR card if it is not machine readable before applying for the Global Entry program.
You can only use your Global Entry pass if all members traveling with you also have passes or if you decide to exit alone using your Global Entry card.
US customs and border authorities and law enforcement agencies run checks to determine if you have a criminal or immigration violation against you. These checks are repeated every time you use your Global Entry card. Any traveler with a criminal record or immigration violation will be automatically denied from the program.
You will be denied access to the Global Entry program if any of the following apply to you:
- Provide false or incomplete information on the application;
- Have been convicted of any criminal offense or have pending criminal charges to include outstanding warrants;
- Have been found in violation of any customs, immigration, or agriculture regulations or laws in any country;
- Are subjects of an ongoing investigation by any federal, state, or local law enforcement agency;
- Are inadmissible to the United States under immigration regulation, including applicants with approved waivers of inadmissibility or parole documentation;
- Cannot satisfy CBP of their low risk status or meet other program requirements.
If you do not meet these requirements, your application will be denied. All Global Entry Pass applicants must apply for an individual Global Entry card.
Global Entry Program Fees
The fees associated with the Global Entry program are as follows:
$100.00 per person*
$129.99 per person*
*(children also have to pay all fees)
If you are familiar with the CBP system and wish to apply directly with them, you can do it here.
All IVT service fees must be paid via PayPal – your application cannot be processed unless you have made a PayPal transaction. Government fees will be paid using the credit card included on your application form. Government fees are non-refundable. IVT fees are non-refundable once you receive your Trusted Traveler profile information.
Global Entry Renewal Service
IVT provide the following services to ensure your Trusted Traveler experience is fast and hassle free:
- 5 simple steps to secure your Global Entry membership;
- Convenient – we deal with government fees and requirements on your behalf;
- All questions answered within 24 hours;
- Printable application form – avoid online crashes;
- Automatic Renewal Notifications;
- Straightforward application form with no government jargon;
- Error checking service to avoid unnecessary delays;
- Dedicated application support – missing documentation notifications;
- Application status updates;
- Assistance with your conditional approval letter;
- Optional interview appointment scheduling;
- Useful interview tips;
- Your login details securely stored for future referrals;
Inaccurate or incomplete application forms are automatically denied access to the Trusted Traveler program.
IVT specializes in the checking, processing and monitoring Trusted Traveler applications. Our dedicated staff is well-informed of all the latest updates in government policies, well-trained in all aspects of the application process, and are able to trouble-shoot any glitches in your application. The IVT service fee which should be paid through PayPal is for application review, checks and processing.
More questions about Global Entry? Read our FAQs