Apply for SENTRI Card Renewal
Immigration Visa and Travel provide the following services to ensure your Trusted Traveler experience is fast and hassle free:
|► 5 simple steps to secure your SENTRI Card;
► Error checking service to avoid unnecessary delays;
► Printable application form – avoid online crashes;
► All questions answered within 24 hours;
► Automatic Renewal Notifications;
► Straightforward application form with no government jargon;
► Convenient – we deal with government fees and requirements on your behalf;
|► Dedicated application support – missing documentation notifications;
► Application status updates on request;
► Assistance with your conditional approval letter;
► Optional interview appointment scheduling;
► Useful interview tips;
► Your login details securely stored for future referrals;
► Large print form for the visually impaired;
We offer paid assistance with services offered by the government – you decide whether to use us or go to the government directly. You can apply directly with the government free of charge here but you still have to pay the program fees. It may take hours and if you make a mistake your application can be denied.
SENTRI Renewal Procedure
The SENTRI pass renewal process is the same as for first time applicants. SENTRI membership can be renewed 90 days preceding your SENTRI card expiry date.
SENTRI card is valid for 5 years. When your SENTRI card expires you renew your card by filling out an application form and attending another interview at a SENTRI enrolment center.
If you wish to renew your family’s SENTRI cards please click here.
The United States is committed to safe and secure borders; over the last 5 years your status as a low risk traveler may have changed. Thus, SENTRI background and security checks will be conducted from scratch by law enforcement agencies, Citizenship and Immigration agencies and Customs and Border Protection agencies.
If you are conditionally approved to the SENTRI program you must attend a compulsory interview at a SENTRI enrolment center; you have 30 days in which to schedule a SENTRI interview otherwise you will be automatically denied from the SENTRI pass program. You will not be eligible to reapply until 90 days after the denial has passed.
How to Apply?
Download the simplified application form for the SENTRI pass program and choose between the two service options described below.
- STEP 1: Download the SENTRI application by clicking on the “Download Application” button above. Complete the form and save it.
- STEP 2: Send the completed SENTRI form and supporting documents to us using e-mail or fax. The supporting documents are: passport, drivers license and permanent resident card if applicable. Our e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org. The fax number is: 1-877-770-7096.
- STEP 3: Click on the blue payment button to complete the IVT service fee though PayPal.
- Step 4: On receipt of your SENTRI application form and payment, your data and documents will be carefully reviewed and submitted to the US Customs and Border Protection Agency for background and law enforcement checks. It may take between 1 and 3 months to receive a decision on your eligibility as a Trusted Traveler. Once you receive a decision you must book and attend a compulsory interview in order to complete the process.
- Step 5: IVT contact you with your completed Trusted Traveler profile so that you can check for status changes with your application. If your application is Conditionally Approved, you can set an appointment for an interview with the US Customs and Border Protection Agency.
All applicants including child and infant NEXUS applicants must apply for an individual SENTRI card.
Inaccurate or incomplete SENTRI pass application forms are automatically denied access to the SENTRI program!
SENTRI Pass Requirements
You must meet the SENTRI program requirements in order to qualify for a SENTRI card. Applicants may not qualify for participation in the SENTRI program if they:
- Provide false or incomplete information on the application;
- Have been convicted of any criminal offense or have pending criminal charges to include outstanding warrants;
- Have been found in violation of any customs, immigration, or agriculture regulations or laws in any country;
- Are subjects of an ongoing investigation by any federal, state, or local law enforcement agency;
- Are inadmissible to the United States under immigration regulation, including applicants with approved waivers of inadmissibility or parole documentation;
- Cannot satisfy CBP of their low risk status or meet other program requirements.
SENTRI Pass Renewal Fees
The fees associated with the SENTRI card are as follows:
$25.00 per person*
$129.99 per person*
Fingerprint Fee: $17.25 (for all applicants over 14 years and over)
*(children under 18 are exempt from all fees)
All IVT service fees must be paid via PayPal – your application cannot be processed unless you have made a PayPal transaction. Government fees will be paid using the credit card included on your application form. Government fees are non-refundable. IVT fees are non-refundable once you receive your Trusted Traveler profile information.
SENTRI Card Renewal Service
IVT provide the following services to ensure your Trusted Traveler experience is fast and hassle free:
- 5 simple steps to secure your NEXUS card;
- Convenient – we deal with government fees and requirements on your behalf;
- All questions answered within 24 hours;
- Printable application form – avoid online crashes;
- Time saving Family Application Form;
- Automatic Renewal Notifications;
- Straightforward application form with no government jargon;
- Error checking service to avoid unnecessary delays;
- Dedicated application support – missing documentation notifications;
- Application status updates;
- Assistance with your conditional approval letter;
- Optional interview appointment scheduling;
- Useful interview tips;
- Your login details securely stored for future referrals;
Inaccurate or incomplete application forms are automatically denied access to the Trusted Traveler program.
IVT specializes in the checking, processing and monitoring Trusted Traveler applications. Our dedicated staff is well-informed of all the latest updates in government policies, well-trained in all aspects of the application process, and are able to trouble-shoot any glitches in your application. The IVT service fee which should be paid through PayPal is for application review, checks and processing.
More questions about SENTRI? Read our FAQs