TSA PreCheck | Fast Track Airport Security
Immigration Visa and Travel provide the following services to ensure your Trusted Traveler experience is fast and hassle free:
|► 5 simple steps to secure your TSA PreCheck membership;
► Error checking service to avoid unnecessary delays;
► Printable application form – avoid online crashes;
► All questions answered within 24 hours;
► Automatic Renewal Notifications;
► Straightforward application form with no government jargon;
► Convenient – we deal with government fees and requirements on your behalf;
|► Dedicated application support – missing documentation notifications;
► Application status updates on request;
► Assistance with your conditional approval letter;
► Optional interview appointment scheduling;
► Useful interview tips;
► Your login details securely stored for future referrals;
► Large print form for the visually impaired;
We offer paid assistance with services offered by the government – you decide whether to use us or go to the government directly. You can apply directly with the government free of charge here but you still have to pay the program fees. It may take hours and if you make a mistake your application can be denied.
What is TSA Pre-Check?
Designated low risk travelers on domestic and international flights can fast track security at participating US airports. This means that low risk travelers who join the Precheck program no longer need to stand in line waiting for security checks and do not need to remove items of clothing or show laptops and liquid bags. (TSA may still add random security checks). Pre-Check is open to US citizens and lawful permanent residents. Membership is valid for 5 years after which time you must reapply.
How to Apply
Follow the instructions below to apply for membership for the Pre-check program:
- Step 1: Download the Precheck application by clicking on the “Download Application” button above. Complete the form and save it.
- Step 2: Send the completed Precheck form and supporting documents to us using e-mail or fax. The supporting documents are: passport, driver’s license and permanent resident card if applicable. Our e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org. The fax number is: 1-877-770-7096.
- Step 3: Click on the blue payment button to complete the IVT service fee though PayPal.
- Step 4: On receipt of your Precheck application form and payment, your data and documents will be carefully reviewed and submitted to the TSA for background and law enforcement checks.
- Step 5: IVT contact you with your Precheck interview date at the Precheck enrollment center of your choice. You attend the interview and if successful TSA will send you your Known Traveler Number (KTN) by mail.
How to Use TSA Pre-Check
Once you receive your KTN (Known Traveler Number) you must enter it into the ‘Known Traveler Number’ field when making airline reservations. If you are a member of
the Global Entry, NEXUS, and SENTRI programs you must enter your PASS ID into the KTN field. You must also book your flight using the exact name that you used when you registered for Precheck or your Trusted Traveler program.
At the airport, check in for your flight and go straight to the Precheck Security lane. (Not all airports have TSA Precheck screening; in the event that you are using an airport without TSA Precheck you must proceed through the regular security lanes.
TSA Pre-Check Eligibility
You can apply for TSA Precheck if you are a US citizen or Green Card holder and have a clean criminal and immigration record (minor traffic offences do not count), or if you are a member of the Global Entry, NEXUS, and SENTRI programs (Canadian citizens and legal permanent residents who are NEXUS members may also use Precheck) . Some frequent fliers are also eligible for TSA Precheck and they will be notified through participating airlines. Members of the U.S. Armed Forces are automatically eligible and should use their Department of Defense (DoD) identification number when making flight reservations.
Pre-Check Pass Program Fees
The fees associated with the Pre-Check program are as follows:
$85.00 per person
$129.99 per person
If you wish to apply directly with the TSA, please visit their website.
All IVT service fees must be paid via PayPal – your application cannot be processed unless you have made a PayPal transaction. Government fees will be paid using the credit card included on your application form. Government fees are non-refundable. IVT fees are non-refundable once you receive your Trusted Traveler profile information.
PreCheck Application Service
IVT provide the following services to ensure your Trusted Traveler experience is fast and hassle free:
- 5 simple steps to secure your Global Entry membership;
- Convenient – we deal with government fees and requirements on your behalf;
- All questions answered within 24 hours;
- Printable application form – avoid online crashes;
- Automatic Renewal Notifications;
- Straightforward application form with no government jargon;
- Error checking service to avoid unnecessary delays;
- Dedicated application support – missing documentation notifications;
- Application status updates;
- Assistance with your conditional approval letter;
- Optional interview appointment scheduling;
- Useful interview tips;
- Your login details securely stored for future referrals;
Inaccurate or incomplete application forms are automatically denied access to the Trusted Traveler program.
IVT specializes in the checking, processing and monitoring Trusted Traveler applications. Our dedicated staff is well-informed of all the latest updates in government policies, well-trained in all aspects of the application process, and are able to trouble-shoot any glitches in your application. The IVT service fee which should be paid through PayPal is for application review, checks and processing.